Features & benefits
It provides high brake safety and grip on snowy surfaces with wide side channels and optimized multi-lamella blocks. It provides high maneuverability and bend-turning capacity with outer block type base structure on asymmetric pattern; and low noise and high driving comfort with v-shaped pattern on the inside. Its complete silicate tread mixture, improved with FST, helps to preserve elasticity in low temperatures and increases the grip capacity on snowy/icy surfaces; provides stability and comfortable drive during high speed voyages with outer and side channels.
- Fine Silica Technology.
- Full silica tread compound remains flexible even at very low temperatures and ensures superb braking and handling on snow and ice.
- Jointless “0” degree spiral nylon cover and wide steel belts.
- It improves uniformity for smoother ride, durability and tread wear.
- Strengthens the link between tire and rim for a more precise driving experience.
- Improve lateral stability in high speed cornering and uniformity for smoother ride.