Van den Ban Autobanden B.V. is a professional, international tyre distributor. We offer our clients a very extensive range of tyres for passenger cars, delivery vans, trailers/caravans, 4x4s/SUVs and trucks.
We are located at Ravenseweg 13M in Hellevoetsluis, and can be contacted in writing via Postbus 17, 3233 LM, Hellevoetsluis or by telephone at +31 181 331444.
In addition to this general privacy statement, Van den Ban Autobanden B.V. has the following specific privacy statements:
- Privacy statement for employees
- Cookie statement
Purposes for which personal data is processed
As we operate in a business-to-business market situation, the processing of personal data serves no purpose in itself for the conduct of our business.
We endeavour to register and process the least possible amount of personal data. In our view, the processing of a quantity of personal data is necessary to enable agreements to be carried out and/or is justified based on permission provided by data subjects for the following purposes:
- Keeping clients informed with news about products, range, current prices and promotions.
- Registering purchase and sales orders, including delivery address information.
- Maintaining contact with suppliers and clients for the delivery of ordered goods and services, and the financial processing of orders.
- Providing information to prospective clients who have shown interest in products and services that we offer.
Van den Ban Autobanden B.V. does not use processed personal data as such for any form of profiling and such data does not result in any automated decision-making.
Exchange of data
Based on statutory regulations, Van den Ban Autobanden B.V. may be obliged to share personal data with duly authorised parties.
In addition, relevant personal data is shared with suppliers insofar as necessary for the provision of goods and services. By means of written agreements, we ensure that shared personal data is treated with appropriate confidentiality and that appropriate security measures are taken. If a supplier acts as a processor, Van den Ban Autobanden B.V. will conclude a processor agreement with that supplier. The processor agreement will include a stipulation that the processor may not use the data for their own purposes and must take appropriate security measures in respect of the personal data being processed.
In principle, personal data will not be passed on to parties located outside the European Economic Area or to international organisations.
Information about data processing
In principle, Van den Ban Autobanden B.V. informs data subjects if their data starts being processed.
Security of personal data
Van den Ban Autobanden B.V. ensures that appropriate security is applied to the personal data in its possession in accordance with applicable statutory requirements and guidelines. The effectiveness of the security measures taken is periodically tested by an external party.
Retention period for personal data
Van den Ban Autobanden B.V. does not retains personal data that it processes for any longer than is necessary for the purpose of the data processing or than is required to meet statutory archiving periods.
Your privacy rights
Based on the applicable privacy legislation, you have
- The right to data portability. The right to transfer personal data.
- The right to erasure. The right to be ‘forgotten’.
- Right of access. This is a person’s right to access his or her personal data that is processed by you.
- Right to rectification and supplementation. The right to change the personal data that you process.
- The right to restriction of processing: The right to have less data processed.
- The right with respect to automated decision-making and profiling. That is: The right to human intervention in decisions.
- The right to object to the data processing.
If you wish to know which of your personal data Van den Ban Autobanden B.V. processes, you can make a written access request. Van den Ban Autobanden B.V. will deal with your request within 1 month.
What if, as a result of your access request, it appears that your data is incorrect, incomplete or not relevant? Then you can request that your data be changed, erased or supplemented.
To deal with these requests, the person requesting may be asked to prove his or her identity.
You can direct written requests for exercising your privacy rights to:
Van den Ban Autobanden B.V.
For the attention of: Contactpersoon Privacyrechten
3223 LM Hellevoetsluis
Or by email to: email@example.com
Complaints in relation to observance of your privacy rights by Van den Ban Autobanden B.V. can be notified to the person(s) involved in compliance with the privacy regulations via firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also approach the relevant regulator: Dutch Data Protection Authority in The Hague, Netherlands.