Features & benefits
- Four straight-line groove design for the maximum water dispersion -The four vertical tread grooves are designed to efficiently expel water.
- Slanted Long Groove Design on the center of the tire -To resist hydroplaning by dispersing water through the circumferential grooves for better grip while increasing contact area on the road surface.
- Sipe Patterns with assorted variation -A total of 148 varied combinations of sipes which are optimally placed on the tread with the aim for achieving smaller blocks â€“ with the result in minimum noise when the tire is contacting on road.
- Lateral Patterns on Center Rib -Provides straight-line performance and stability at high speed.
- Stiff Interconnected Blocks -Stiff interconnected among bigger shoulder blocks promotes quietness, comfort and driving stability by locking shoulder blocks together for balanced rigidity while also prevents the tire from uneven wear.
- The Opposite Slanted Angle Design -The opposite slanted angle design on the tread adds longevity and prevents uneven wear.